Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's a NEW day

Happy New Year to everyone! I hope this new year brings blessings unto you and your family.   I usually don't make resolutions but i plan on slowly but surely changing my dietary habits and also being more productive towards getting my degree.  Even if you feel like your life is good there is always something you can do to make it better. Maybe donating your time to a Senior's home or becoming a Big Brother/Sister. Or even if you wanna start small wihin yourself, you can change your hair color or wear something totally out of your usual comfort zone. Whatever it is, think of it as a new begining.

What's you resolution for this year?

1 comment:

  1. May this year bring blessings to you too. I feel you on the new dietary habits, because my new year started off wrong. Now I'm fruits, veggies and water. All day.
    And Big Diva, will you be my Lil Big Sister. Whoa! Dye in my hair...ain't happening...must not of told you what my mom did when Blond boy came home. Flashed on that astroid.
    Anyway, most definitely will make a change for the better.

    ReplyDelete